Monday, April 21, 2008

A Musical Crush

On any given day I will often find myself in the mood to not only "hear" but also to listen to and to be "romanticized" by a particular song. Whether the tune is slow and deep or hard, fast and shallow, the need is vast and like a person whose strings are being pulled by some kind of higher being puppeteer, it becomes my sole mission to incorporate this song as part of my day and thus, my mood.

Once the song has ended and served it's purpose of helping me move along in a meaningful, mind blowing direction, I feel like a man possessed and the undying need to hit "repeat" becomes bigger than my person. In a way that can be best described as "emotionally orgasmic" I strike the necessary button multiple times just so I can be enveloped, transcended, lost and once again found by the musical revelation that for that very moment defines me.

"Am I right side up or upside down?"

3 comments:

Liquid said...

Sounds to me like you are
"just right",
all around!

Have a great day!

ALMOSTsaved said...

Well thank you kindly...but do you think this is about a song or a person? ;)

cathouse teri said...

I totally do that, too! You described it purrrrrrrrrrfectly.

So today's song is CRUSH?